Entrepreneur: as defined by the French economist J.B. Say in the 1800’s, “Someone who shifts economic resources out of an area of lower, and into an area of higher productivity and greater yield”
Engineer: a person who applies logic, science, and mathematics to solve practical problems while optimizing for a specific outcome.
My Top 5 Strengths:
- Restorative: I am a problem solver. I see what is broken, or sub-optimal, in any system, process, or product and I figure out how to make it better. Thinking of better ways to do things is a core part of who I am.
- Learner: I continuously strive to learn more about myself and the world around me.
- Futuristic: I envision an abundant future. I am inspired by what could be; a better product, a better team, a better life, and a better world.
- Analytical: I search for fundamental reasons why things are the way they are. I uncover the essential facts needed for excellence in any endeavor. I clarify what excellence means and how it can be achieved.
- Strategic: I see possibilities where others see complexity. I ask powerful questions to build understanding of the issues. I find the answers necessary to determine the most effective course of action to achieve an optimal outcome.
My Unique Ability:
My unique ability is deconstructing what is known, envisioning what could be, and figuring out what needs to happen in order to achieve the best possible outcome.