Engineer: a person who applies logic, science, and mathematics to solve practical problems while optimizing for a specific outcome.
Entrepreneur: as defined by the French economist J.B. Say in the 1800’s, “Someone who shifts economic resources out of an area of lower, and into an area of higher productivity and greater yield”
My Top 5 Strengths:
- Restorative: I am a problem solver. I see what is broken, or sub-optimal, in any system, process, or product and I figure out how to make it better. Thinking of better ways to do things is a core part of who I am.
- Learner: I continuously strive to learn more about myself and the world around me.
- Futuristic: I envision an abundant future. I am inspired by what could be; a better product, a better team, a better life, and a better world.
- Analytical: I search for fundamental reasons why things are the way they are. I uncover the essential facts needed for excellence in any endeavor. I clarify what excellence means and how it can be achieved.
- Strategic: I see possibilities where others see complexity. I ask powerful questions to build understanding of the issues. I find the answers necessary to determine the most effective course of action to achieve an optimal outcome.
My Principles Archetypes:
- The Quiet Leader: Quiet Leaders focus on leading themselves and others through their open-mindedness and their equanimity in facing challenges - often leading as much through “taking in” as “putting out”. They tend to be more reserved, reflective, both determined and humble, composed under pressure while also being inspiring and demanding leaders.
- The Planner: Planners are driven to put structure and systems around goals, translating ideas into practical and achievable plans. They tend to be planful, methodical and results-oriented.
- The Strategist: Strategists are adept at generating and translating concepts and ideas into effective strategies to achieve results. They tend to be both conceptual and structured thinkers, curious and open-minded, while also being reliable and pragmatic.
My Unique Ability:
My unique ability is deconstructing what is known, envisioning what could be, and figuring out what needs to happen in order to achieve the best possible outcome.